Young people who have a dream of pursuing their master degree in the UK now are one scholarship away from making it come true! The Euromasters scholarship is offering one award to be given to either Home/EU or overseas student who wishes to study the MA Contemporary European Studies (Euromasters) course. Read below to find out if you are eligible and how to apply for this Euromasters Scholarships at Univrsity of Bath for Master Degree Program.
Who doesn’t want to study at one of the top 10 UK universities right? The University of Bath has a reputation for teaching and research excellence. This university received its Royal Charter in 1966. It is located in Claverton Down, Bath. The Euromasters Scholarships at Univrsity of Bath for Master Degree Program are offered in two ways which are external and internal. If you are already a student a current student at the University of Bath then you can apply for the internal scholarship while the external one is for candidates who are not already students who enroll for 2018/2019 entry.
Funding for external covers:
- Full fee funding for the first academic year as well as £ 4.750 for Home/EU candidate and £ 7.500 for overseas student
- Half fee funding for the second academic year £ 2.500 for Home/EU student and £ 3.750 for overseas student
In order to be considered, candidates must have a first class Honors degree or a high 2:1 degree.
Funding for internal is described as follows: the funding is worth the equivalent of £ 15.000 that covers first and second year of study.
How to Apply
If you are interested to be free of financial obligations in pursuing your master’s degree for MA Contemporary European Studies then apply for this Euromasters Scholarships at Univrsity of Bath for Master Degree Program now! The deadline is on June 30, 2018 for internal candidates and August 31 for external candidates. So, make sure you apply before the closing date in order to be considered for this funding.
Here is how to apply for external scholarship:
- Upload a word document when you apply for the course (you can apply here ) accompanied by your other documents.
- Submit no more than 500 word cover letter detailing why you should be considered for this scholarship. Base this on your academic contributions and achievements to the course.
For internal students, if you apply for the MA Contemporary European Studies (Euromasters) course, then you are automatically eligible for this scholarship. You must have a minimum of a projected 2:1 in order to be successful.
Applicants are required to have a first or upper second class honors degree or its equivalent. If you are non-native English speakers then the English language requirements are as follows:
- PTE Academic of 62 with no less than 59 in each component
- IELTS 6.5 (all four components should be no less than 6.0)
Certificates must be dated within two years of the start of the course of study.
That’s all about it! Best of luck in your future endeavors!
for more scholarships click here